For Sale In My Etsy Shop

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Deals, Coupons, and Jewerly Sales Items

Buy my Jewelery at http://www.apassionforfashion.etsy.com/

A Passion For Fashion has the hottest new jewelry styles and gifts for the Phoenix area, including Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale, and Gilbert, Arizona. The "Valley of the Sun" is were I call home and I love to make southwest style jewelry. I am available for jewelry parties, jewelry shows, wedding jewelry, mother's bracelets, silver jewelry, jewelry making classes, men's jewelry, etc. Located near the 85029 zip code.

Check my web site http://www.apassionforfashion.etsy.com/ for sales, clearance items, discounts (For local shoppers), deals on necklaces, bracelets, earrings, chokers, and other Fashion accessories. Check for coupon specials and online only coupons and if you are in the Phoenix Arizona area, I offer free shipping.

No comments:

A Passion For Fashion's Fan Box

Exotic Moroccan style choker

Exotic Moroccan style choker
A choker without choking! This choker is made with memory wire. No clasps needed...one size fits all. Fits a child or an adult equally well. It is made with orange handmade glass beads and accented with silver beads. The pendent sits nicely at the base of the throat.